Monday, February 1, 2010

The Weekend

Photobucket
So. Went and got a tatt under my left boob.
do not be fooled my breast are not as big
as they seem. haha. anyways someone very
near and dear to me said this on his first
album in a poem he did that is featured on
his album. His name is Sciryl Cooper
and everybody needs to get at me for his latest
free CD "Raw Cuts" and I can also get you his
other albums. But those cost. not much.
It reads
Portuguese--> Menina preta esperta em um nao mundo preto
English--> Smart Black Girl In A Not Black World.

This holds more meaning to me than can be imagined =]

Later Days,

3 comments:

  1. I'm taking portuguese 2 this semester! I love the language!!

    and very dope line and very dope tattoo. I wonder, why did you get it written in portuguese?!??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was originally suppose to get it written in Arabic but the translation was slightly off. So I thought of a language that very many people are not so used to. Which I thought would be portuguese. Not many people speak it, but Im around it all the time so I thought why not. Its a blend of French and Spanish and to say it sounds absolutely beautiful.

    Thank you for the compliment

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's hot. yes it is a very beautiful language. and a very beautiful tattoo at that :)

    ReplyDelete