Friday, January 8, 2010

Vent.

I've been in New York for a week, and I get busy
and now its 2010. Being in New York helps me
regain focus of me and who I am, and who I am
furthering to be. Im back in Cali and it feels like
for some reason I see everyones procrastination
as they sit and wait for shit to happen.
WELL

That WILL NOT BE ME NOT IN 2010.
NY is so fast paced upbeat and everybody is
grinding for the better change. Not to stab
people in the back or get over on each other.
Not to say it doesn;t happen. Its done differently
some how.

I dont I guess Im just babbling about nothing but
this is how I chose to express you know.
all im really saying is.

ITS 2010. WHAT WILL YOU CHANGE?
HOW WILL YOU BETTER YOURSELF TOWARDS YOU DREAMS...
MAKE A DREM REALITY IF IT IS NOT YOUR OWN, TRY WITH SOMEONE
ELSE TOGETHER... GET IT IN =]

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment