Saturday, December 26, 2009

MY GREAT UNCLE.. Willie.

The man you see in the wheelchair is my great Uncle Willie.
This picture was taken November 2009 Thanksgiving Day.
I havent seen this side of family in maybe 10 plus years, I might
have seen them when I was 7 or 8. But I made it an effort to go out there and
see everyone and reconnect and I am glad that I did, because
December 25, 2009 Christmas morning... He died. He didn't remember who I
was because he was also ill and had surgery, and the left side of his body was
paralyzed. But I got to see him before his death... and that is more than I could
ask for. =] Now he is forever in my heart and watching over me and the rest of
this entire family =].
RIP GREAT UNCLE WILLIE.
Photobucket
you are forever in out hearts =].
A message:
If holidays and life teach you nothing else. Take a look at family and realize these people are the only gifts worth holding on to. More than money, clothes, shoes and other materialistic things people think that they cannot live without. Family is something you cannot buy, or ever loose. Even in death, they are still there for you somewhere in the world, cherish that and really be grateful for them. <3.

Later days...

No comments:

Post a Comment