Monday, November 9, 2009

Long awaited.

I believe the wait is over. It is time to give up from hiding
or at least trying. I have been REDICULOUSLY busy
photo shoots left and right. Things are a little bonkers on
my end balancing EVERYTHING. Its like a Thanksgiving
dinner plate. You're so hungry that when you fill your plate and
start eating you're done 5 minutes later with all this DAMN FOOD
left on the plate. SO you're eyes were bigger than your stomach.
But eff all that. I'm doing me and LIVING! my latest and greatest

First Up. Well there is No Where But Up (The mixtape coming soon):
My homie Chettah asked if we could shoot downtown
on the roof top of BC's loft. We did and this is what we came up with:

By the way This One Below will be the album cover.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment