Friday, October 2, 2009

Allow me to... uhhh??

Reintroduce myself.
Well I never really gave an introduction.
Photobucket
oh well here goes in a Nut Shell --->
-from the governments understanding I'm Khristine Renay
- DANCER[ major ] by nature
Photobucket
-Photography [ major ] is my side chick
- Film [ major ] is my Mistress
- LOVE THE ARTS AND FASHION (Lady Gaga)
- Say What you will
- Music F I E N D. I got it tatted on my side.
- Tattoo's are amazing when done right without cause. sometimes...
- I'm a mixed breed, but i Do Not boost about it.
- People generally annoy me, but I make do with the ones i kick it with lol
- Relationships scare the absolute shit out of me
- L * V E is a word unfamiliar to me. I forget that it means anything anymore
- I'm far from what your used to.
- the phrase "I'm bomb" HATED IT!!!! next...
- in a 6 Letter word I'm...
- R(1)
- A (2)
- N (3)
- D (4)
- O (5)
- M (6)
AS HELL BEWARE upon meeting me.. i get real AWKWARD lol
- for any photos or other shit don't be afraid contact me via email.

  1. HelloimRenay@gmail.com 
  2. bbm pin... ask
  3. text me (strictly if i know you if not don't flux wit it)

2 comments:

  1. Love Your Blog, ima follow it, ima check in it once anda while as well, check mine out as well, follow it if you like. FuturisticImmaturity.blogspot.com

    Love your blog, keep up with the good work.
    your a nice dancer!

    ReplyDelete